Our Speechless marathon starts this Saturday at HERE Collective! The 24 hour event will be filled with improvised talks from Speechless’ favorite past presenters from the worlds of comedy and corporate America as well as special guests and audience volunteers.
Tickets: http://goo.gl/dZ7gim Questions: Chuck Kuglen 415.292.7587
Speechless Marathon. 24 Hours. 144 Presentations. No Sleep.
Speechless, the hit comedy show that pokes fun at PowerPoint, is pulling an all nighter as the grand finale of the San Francisco Improv Festival. The 24 hour event will be filled with improvised talks from Speechless’ favorite past presenters from the worlds of comedy and corporate America as well as special guests and audience volunteers. Not only will the event serve as the SFIF after party, it will also serve as a voter registration drive. Building on SFIF’s theme of “Make Improv Great Again”, Speechless Marathon will pose as a faux political party convention and have plenty of election themed elements throughout. And if that wasn’t enough, Speechless Marathon is inviting Guinness World Records to come and witness history in the making. You only have one choice this election season and that choice is to stay up all night with some of the funniest people in the Bay Area.
“This show is going to be yuuuuuge.” –Donald Trump
WHERE: HERE Collective, 930 Alabama St., San Francisco, CA 94110
WHEN: 8pm on Saturday, September 17th until 8pm on Sunday, September 18th
BOOZE: Yes. Beer & Wine.
COST: $20 in advance/$24 at the door; 18 and over; Wristband holders can leave and re-enter as often as they’d like during the 24 hour event.
AGE: 18 +
SF IMPROV FEST: http://sfimprovfestival.com/
GET ON STAGE: Email email@example.com to get a presenter’s slot during the Marathon. Or sign up when you show up.
FOR MORE INFO: www.speechlesslive.com
EXTRA FUN FACTS:
- Speechless is raffling off a Fitbit Charge HR EVERY 4 HOURS to audience members on 9/18 at 12am, 4am,8am, 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm.
- Postmates is offering free delivery to audience members anytime during the 24 hour marathon.
- Lyft is offering 20% off two rides to HERE (max$10 off). with the code, “FunnierTogether.”
- November, a voter registation app, will be launching at Speechless Marathon and helping to register voters onsite.
- DozeSF will be providing one of their amazing nap pods for audience members who need to recharge.
- Alite Designs will be providing camping gear for those sleepy Speechless fans that want to rough it more than recharge.
- Adobe will team up with Speechless for a special hour show called Slideless where funny Photoshop images are made live onstage and incorporated into the marathon.
- Soma Streat Food Park will be sending food trucks for dinner on Saturday, September 17th and brunch and dinner on Sunday, September 18th.
- Handley Cellars will be providing wine for audience members throughout the marathon.