Prezi is quickly becoming the preferred alternative to stale and tedious slide-based presentation media.
Why? Because Prezi empowers users to seamlessly combine text, visuals, audio and video into a communication media that is more powerful, memorable, and dynamic than slides.
In addition, Prezi’s unique capability for users to employ movement, spacial relationship, and ‘big picture’ storytelling in a way that makes the message far more ‘sticky’ and easier to understand than slides.
In Art of Prezi participants will learn how to:
- Use Prezi’s capabilities to delivery compelling, highly memorable, and sticky messages.
- Craft prezis that illustrate a key Main Takeaway Sentence through the seamless use of text, visuals, audio and video.
- Author and deliver compelling stories that succinctly illustrate the value of their solutions or ideas.
- Fashion a visually striking Central Theme that communicates your message on multiple levels.
- Increase audience attention span and retention.
- Structure presentations for maximum impact.
- Deliver a prezi in front of an audience with power and Executive Presence.
June 2nd – 3rd, 2016 – Art of Prezi in San Francisco, CA.
Nov. 3rd – 4th, 2016 – Art of Prezi in San Francisco, CA.
About the Instructors
Summer brings to the The Henderson Group over 2 decades of experience in the training and professional development field. She specializes in experiential adult learning theory– creating learning experiences that engage participants, not just intellectually but, emotionally as well. She studied Organizational Behavior and Leadership from the University of San Francisco, School of Business. Summer has been a Prezi user since 2012.
Terry Gault, Managing Partner and VP of Services
Having joined the Henderson Group in 1997 he has trained thousands of professionals at Prezi (Yes, they are a client), GE, Oracle, eBay, Salesforce.com, Charles Schwab, and other organizations both large and small. Terry has been responsible for delivery of all services at the Henderson Group since 2003. Terry’s experience and success in coaching and video production flows from his 35-year career in film, television, radio and the theater as an actor, writer, teacher, director, and producer. Terry has been a Prezi user since 2012.
Apply For A Workshop
About The Henderson Group
Our work has to be experienced to truly understand its value. We use these “By Invitation Only” workshops as a way to introduce our work experientially to new prospective clients. With that in mind, we set aside a couple of complimentary seats for the right candidates.
Who do we see as the “right candidates”? Those who:
- Manage people.
- Interact with customers.
- Lead an organization.
- Influence the selection of training and coaching providers.
We want to ensure plenty of personal attention for each participant. Hence, the workshop is limited to 10 participants. Thanks for applying and passing this along!
Please contact Chuck Kuglen, VP Sales/Managing Partner, for more information and availability: (415) 292-7587 or Send an e-mail >>